Sunday 12 May 2013

Car Wash

Our lovely son was feeling strapped for cash.
"Mum, what can I do to earn some money?"
"Wash my car!" came the immediate response.
This time, to my surprise, he didn't blanch or change the subject, but got straight to it.
Since then he has done four more cars, and has earned enough to buy the new DS games he craved.
Here he is on the final vehicle:

I had to hide behind a bush to take this - hope no one was watching!
And just to prove the car was clean enough to see reflections in...
Its so good to see the kids grow up and take initiative. Talking of which, Joel has just informed me that he will be charging me legal fees for posting pictures without permission!!  Clearly a good business head there.

1 comment:

  1. He did an excellent job, hope he is still planning on washing the other car this week:)

    ReplyDelete